Dig in Deeper in Our Self Employed Packages
Your annual income exceeds £46,351, and you’ve got to pay a huge sum of money to keep your freelance business going. How about some tax saving tips with us. Take a look at our self employed accountant packages, and get on a call with us.
What to Expect
Lookout for the right pension contributions. Top up your pensions and declare the amount in a self assessment form to get the maximum benefits. Did you know that if you’re looking for your marketing claims, the only amount you can claim is the deduction on cost on the publicity items. Get your hands on a simplified vehicle expense based on a flat rate milage fixed by the government. Get on a call with us, and take a look at our self employed accounting packages. We reach out to you in no time.
Assuming, information will be provided in an organised excel spreadsheet or on software. An additional fee, starting from 25% of the total fee will be charged (Bookkeeping Bolt on), where information is not provided in an organised excel/reconciled software. The fee will depend on the nature of the business and transactions involved & how often the bookkeeping is required.
- Turnover Per Year:
- Self Employement Income
- Employement Income, Including Pension, Benefits & Expenses
- Preparation of Personal Tax Return
- Filing of Personal Tax Return to HMRC
- Telephone & Email Support
- Advising you about the Tax liabialities & Dates
- Act as an Agent & Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Automated email reminders
- Property Income - Additional Property per year
- Capital Gains Tax Calculations - Sale of Each Property
- PAYE Income Or CGT
- £20K a year
- 21K to £50K
- £51K to 84K
- £85K to £150K