HNW Individuals Tax Returns? Do you Qualify for One?
People with a net worth of £10 million assets qualify for HNW individuals tax returns. There’s no exact amount that classifies ultra-high net worth individual taxes, but Her Majesty’s Revenue and Custom generally use the US standards of about a $30 million benchmark to categorize this tax.
We Help you Claim your Tax Returns
Once you know what taxes you’re eligible for. The next step is to make sure that you’re claiming every single penny. Talk to one of our high net worth tax accountants and save up big time on your taxes. Cruse Burke help you out in every way we can.
- Turnover Per Year:
- Self Employement Income
- Employement Income, Including Pension, Benefits & Expenses
- Preparation of Personal Tax Return
- Filing of Personal Tax Return to HMRC
- Telephone & Email Support
- Advising you about the Tax liabialities & Dates
- Act as an Agent & Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Automated email reminders
- Property Income - Additional Property per year
- Capital Gains Tax Calculations - Sale of Each Property
- PAYE Income Or CGT
- £20K a year
- 21K to £50K
- £51K to 84K
- £85K to £150K