What is High Net Worth Individual Tax Return? Do you Qualify for One?
People with a net worth of £10 million assets qualify for high net worth individual taxes. There’s no exact amount that classifies ultra high net worth individual taxes, but Her Majesty’s Revenue and Custom generally use the US standards of about a $30 million benchmark to categorize this tax.
We're your Saviors
We help you out in times of a crippling economy. Let us strategize your business and work on winning financial reports. Let’s talk more about ‘how to do a corporation tax return‘. Get your taxes filed on time. Talk about customized reports to define the success of your business and identify potential loopholes. Get us onboard! We never disappoint.
- Turnover Per Year:
- Self Employement Income
- Employement Income, Including Pension, Benefits & Expenses
- Preparation of Personal Tax Return
- Filing of Personal Tax Return to HMRC
- Telephone & Email Support
- Advising you about the Tax liabialities & Dates
- Act as an Agent & Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Automated email reminders
- Property Income - Additional Property per year
- Capital Gains Tax Calculations - Sale of Each Property
- PAYE Income Or CGT
- £20K a year
- 21K to £50K
- £51K to 84K
- £85K to £150K