Accountants for Flat Management Company

Flat management company requires you to perform all the heavy flat management tasks all by yourself including renting out, maintenance, and insurance. In short, you are the one who’s held responsible for any kind of maintenance or insurance-related issue. Taking responsibility for the taxes as well would be the last thing you want to do in such a situation. Our Flat management accountants take finances off your plate so you can continue to excel in your business. We try not to make accounts a burden for you and offer high-quality accounting and bookkeeping services at very reasonable rates.

It's always smart to save up

Saving up for the bad days is always useful while running a flat management company. Our accountants for flat management companies have it all planned for you. They encourage you to spend less on places where it’s not necessary to spend and save money on an annual basis. You can later invest that money in your business growth. Our accountants in Croydon give excellent business advisory to all our customers to help them grow and expand their business. Collecting of rent and charges in your account, managing taxes, and keeping records is part of our job and we take over it quite seriously.

Remember you ought to send a Company Tax Return to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) no later than a year after the completion of the association’s first budgetary year.

After you do this, HMRC may decide to see your association as ‘torpid’ – this suggests they wouldn’t foresee that your association ought to send Company Tax Returns for later years. 

Or you can just let our flat management accountants handle all this for you.

Who we help?

Self Employed

Self Employed/Sole trader Accounting and Taxation Services

Company Setup

Company setup, Registered office, PAYE & VAT registration services.


Accounting & Taxation Services for Startups & Small Businesses


Contractor’s Accounting & Taxation Services operating via LTD


Accounting & taxation Services for UK residents Landlord’s

Non-Resident Landlords

Personal Tax Return Services for Non – Resident landlords.


Accounting & taxation for those owning properties under SPV's

HNW Individuals

Personal Tax Return services for High Networth Individuals.

How to Join/Switch?

Switching to Cruse + Burke is as easy as ABC...


Get in touch

Get in touch, explain your requirements, or sign up online.

Letter of Engagement

You will then sign an agreement, either Online on our website or by email.

Previous Accountants

We get in touch with your previous accountant to obtain information

We Do the Rest

Simply focus on your business and we will do the rest.

Why Cruse + Bruke

The originals of the firm go back to before World War II. There were a number of partnerships over this time, including King & Cruse in the 1970s, part of which became Cruse + Burke in 1992

Technology Driven

We use Xero, Quickbooks, Sage & many other online software.

Dedicated Accountant

Meet, Call, E-mail or Skype to your dedicated accounts manager.

Unlimited Support

Free telephone & email support throughout the year.

Experienced Team

Our team have over 100 years of combined experienced.

Free - Email Reminders

Never Miss any deadline with our automated email reminders.

Yes, We Are Chartered!

We’re an ICAEW, ACCA & AAT accredited Firm.

Ways to get in touch with us